Amazon Kindle

Friday, September 24, 2010

Shark Portable Steam Pocket – add it to your holiday wish list!

I finally bought the Shark Portable Steam Pocket. I have owned and loved the Shark Steam Mop for 2 years, so I was excited about the portable steamer after watching the infomercials. My first project was my daughters bathroom. Please be aware that it takes a sandblaster to get the grime off the shower enclosure. I’m not sure what products she uses that adhere and look like glue on the walls, but it has always been a major project.

I started cleaning using the steamer with the wedge shape and a regular pocket cover. It removed the simple soap film but it was the combination of steam and the scrubber pad tool that removed the goo on the walls. I was more than happy with the results, The goo was gone and the surface was shining without having to use any chemicals.

I have also used the Shark Portable Steam Pocket on the kitchen cabinets and it cleaned up the grease and grime covered areas without a problem. I love the way the unit works, and the fact that it does not require any cleaning agents. The drawback to using this unit is that you have to hold the cleaning wand in one hand while holding down the steam switch on the main unit with your other hand, which becomes uncomfortable and it prevents you from being able to move objects, etc. Hopefully it is a design flaw that will be corrected soon.

With the Shark Portable Steam Pocket you will receive 2 wands, 5 cleaning pockets and an assortment of covers. I would recommend the Shark Portable Steam Pocket based on how it cut through the tough dirt and grease and it’s ability to sanitize.

Add this one to your holiday wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment